The eyebrows frame the face and transform its features. When the eyebrows lose their shape and natural appearance, a person’s self-confidence may be affected. Many patients try to compensate for eyebrow changes with makeup. This type of treatment approach is generally not effective and tends to leave patients feeling more frustrated and upset.
With the Microblading method of cosmetic semi- permanent makeup , we meticulously create individual resembling fine hair strokes implanting ink by scratching under the skin. The result, a natural, realistic, and beautiful eyebrows.
The best candidates for this semi-permanent makeup technique are those who struggle with sparse eyebrows, but not everyone is a viable candidate. For example, those with very oily skin , as the oils push the pigment out of the skin; resulting in a blurry, rapidly fading result.
Good news is, Powder Brows is also a great way to beautifully enhance your eyebrows to a natural fuller look, and almost everyone is a good candidate for it. If you are unsure of what will best suit you, contact us and we can advise!
In order to produce maximum optimal results for all techniques, patients undergo two initial sessions, spaced 4 to 8 weeks apart . Following their procedures, patients have full, natural-looking eyebrows . We recommend maintenance every 9 to 16 months.
At Alpharetta Beauty Bar our certified and licensed beauticians providers are not only constantly getting certified in the new trends and techniques but also only work with state of the art tools and machines like smaller blades and needles combined with our own high- quality hypoallergenic cosmetic pigments to produce long lasting crisp hair like strokes. But what sets us apart is that we really do care about our clients , we offer top notch customer service, and we have creative options to customize each client’s look and experience.
- A lack of eyebrow definition
- A reduction of eyebrow length
- A loss of eyebrow hair
Microblading Procedure : The total time for the first procedure is generally 2-3 hours. During our brief consultation we want to make sure that you are a good candidate for your desired procedure. Once we establish it, we proceed to apply the topical anesthetic, the numb takes a couple of minutes to work, meanwhile, we’ll be providing the patient with a medical form questionnaire , we’ll request a valid ID, and we explain in details both the procedure and the after care instructions.
Artist performs the procedure as follows:
- With brow mapping techniques and tools, we create symmetrical brows personalized for each patient facial structure. We pencil draw the customized eyebrows on the patient Before we begin with the procedure, the patient is able to look at the eyebrows to make sure they are happy with the design.
- We harmoniously blend precise hair stokes with the existing eyebrows.
Microblading Recovery and Touch up
Recovery time for the procedure is typically 10 days. There is little to no pain associated with it. The most common side effects after service are redness, itching, and flaking around the surgical area.
A general guideline for patients to avoid the following recovery recommendations:
- putting water, lotion, makeup, or harsh soap, shampoo etc near the surgical area for 7 days
- activities that cause sweating for 10 days
- direct exposure to sunlight for 14 days
It is important for patients to know that these recovery recommendations are also necessary to maximize and prolong their results.
Patients will see initial results immediately after their procedure. Over the course of 2-4 weeks, results will improve as pigment settles in and harmoniously blends with the existing eyebrows and skin. We strongly recommend a second procedure for optimal results. Results usually last 9 to 18 months.
We do not perform Microblading on the following individuals:
- Who are pregnant or breast feeding
- have skin conditions like eczema, shingles, or rashes
- are prone to keloids or experience post-inflammatory hypopigmentation
- HIV, Hepatitis, on high doses of blood thinners